Because of New Year holidays, Webasyst support team will be processing written requests at a limited rate from December 30, 2016 (Friday) through January 4, 2017. Note that response to your requests may be provided with a delay. The support team will get back to their normal working hours on January 5, 2017 (Thursday). Please be patient and have a happy New Year!
We are glad to announce a New Year special offer, which includes a 17% discount for most design themes, plugins, and apps in Webasyst Store available through December 31, 2016!
To make this offer even more "special", we have additionally created two software bundles so that you can purchase Webasyst apps and plugins at a reduced price.
Bundle “Webasyst Office”
Seven popular apps and plugins for managing your business online.
$249 instead of
Bundle Shop-Script 7 + Mailer
New Shop-Script license with 17% discount + Mailer app for free.
$331 instead of
Enjoy your work!
We are excited to announce the release of a new Webasyst app called Team!
Team is a tool for managing your team online, which will show you:
- who and when is going on leave
- who is at work and who is absent
- a calendar of events and user statuses
- action history and statistics per user
- users' access rights to Webasyst apps
In Team, you can select a user and view the statistics of their actions performed in all or any selected Webasyst app in the form of a graph, which will help you to visually evaluate how active is each of your teammates.
For each user, you can view the exact list of actions performed during a month.
Groups & locations
Your colleagues may be working all in one office or may be accessing your Webasyst account remotely. Depending on your specific organization type, group users by locations or by their tasks and access levels. Every user can be included in one or several group, according to your needs.
This is an important part of your Team app. Via calendars, you can set leaves or mark the periods of absence due to business trips, for example. In addition to these “standard” statuses, you can add custom ones such as “Very busy, disturb only on important matters until ...”.
Similar to user statuses, you can also add to a calendar information about various events associated with your team.
By default, Team offers several preset calendars: “Birthday”, “Leave”, “Business trip”, “Sick leave”, “Appointment", “Other”. You may add your custom calendars to these default ones, if you want to manage a large number of various types of events.
Integration with online calendars Google, iCalendar, and Outlook.com
Every user can set up synchronization between a Team calendar and personal calendars in online services Google, iCalendar, and Outlook.com. Manage calendar events via Team, and will see all your changes when you log into those services again.
For the integration of external calendars with Team, we have released free plugins for this new app.
Team is available free of charge to all users of Webasyst software. Install it in one click in your Installer and begin to manage your team's work fast and efficiently using the all-new Team app.
We have updated Files app:
- improved data synchronization with external resources
- added new synchronization option for Google Drive.
To enable access to Google Drive documents from within Files, we have released a new free plugin. Now users of your Webasyst account will be able to work with any files stored in your Google Drive. Permissions to access these files are granted via regular access rights settings available for Files app.
Google docs, sheets, slides, and drawings created within Google Drive can be easily viewed or edited directly in Google Drive via a link available in Files app.
We have released a major Shop-Script update to ver. 7.1.0.
With this update, we have added many useful improvements including those which you requested.
- Couriers: Limited access for couriers to the mobile app allowing them to process their assigned orders. The list of available couriers is editable in the main settings screen of Shop-Script backend. Assignment of an order to a courier occurs on an order-viewing page when executing the “Sent” action. Read more about setting up couriers in the Help Center.
- Web push notifications on new orders in browser. For web push notifications to work, you need an SSL certificate for the domain name which you use to log into your Shop-Script backend. Read more about setting up web push notifications in the Help Center.
- Option to sort orders by creation date, update date, and payment date.
- Option to change the order of order action buttons (in section Settings > Order states).
- New rounding settings for total discount amount and shipping cost (in section Settings > Currencies).
- Displaying of ordered products in sales reports by selected customer segments.
- Option to sort products by individual stocks in backend section Products > Stock.
- Option to hide a product feature from storefronts to make it visible in the backend only.
- Improvements in product-editing and plugin settings screens.
- Bug fixes in sending email notifications and in returning customers to correct storefronts after payment.
- Other minor improvements.
In addition to the main Shop-Script app, also mobile apps for iOS and Android devices have been updated, too (added limited authorization mode for couriers), as well as Site app (new settings added to parent design theme “Default 3.0” and default font family changed to Fira Sans). Also a new plugin “Invoice” has been released, for generating editable invoice print forms.
This update is available both via Installer and on GitHub.
An update for Files app has been released: version 1.1.0.
In this version, we have added support for data synchronization with remote file storages and other resources. The synchronization occurs by means of plugins. To help you start using this useful feature right away, we have also published two free plugins: "Dropbox" and "WebDAV server".
Now not only you can work with files stored in your Dropbox account. Any users who have access to your Webasyst backend can now access those files, too. Choose which is more suitable for you: allow Files app to access all files in your Dropbox or only a single folder.
With this plugin set up, documents of your Dropbox account will become available in Files app just as another files folder. Work with those files in Files app as usual, any changes you make will be automatically synchronized with your Dropbox account.
"WebDAV server" plugin
With this plugin, synchronization works the other way: files stored in your Files app can be made accessible from outside. You do not even have to log into your Webasyst account to upload, replace, delete, or rename documents stored in Files.
Simply map a network drive, connected to Files app, on your computer; e.g., using File Explorer in Windows or Finder in Mac OS X, and work with its contents as you usually do with locally stored files. Any changes you make will be automatically applied to files stored in Files app, you will see them whenever you log back into Webasyst. This kind of data exchange is implemented with the use of WebDAV technology.
We are excited to announce the release of Shop-Script 7, a major update to our flagship ecommerce platform!
Shop-Script 7 is the biggest update since the very first release of rewritten-from-scratch Shop-Script 5 back in 2013. Shop-Script 7 adds lots of handy features that will make your day-to-day operations with your online store more convenient and friendly.
For more information on Shop-Script 7, please refer to new version's dedicated site 7.shop-script.com.
Also, check out the big list of new features we published recently.
To testdrive Shop-Script 7, simply create new account in Webasyst Cloud and see all for yourself. It's free.
Shop-Script 7 introduces native mobile apps for managing your online store on the go. Apps are available on the App Store and Google Play:
Shop-Script 7 license price
Base license price for Shop-Script 7 is $399. This is one-time fee that enables you to install and use Shop-Script 7 on your online server or hosting and use it as long as your like. Cloud hosted option is available from just as little as $7/mo.
From now on, our partners will enjoy $200 profit on every Shop-Script 7 license sold. Check out our can-not-be-more-fair 50% to partners affiliate program and see how you can apply.
* * *
Update your Shop-Script 6 to Shop-Script 7
The update is installed with one click in the Installer app.
If you purchased your Shop-Script 6 license before December 31, 2015, upgrading to Shop-Script 7 will be paid. Please refer to 7.shop-script.com for details and special offers.
If you are using Shop-Script in Webasyst Cloud or purchased your license in 2016, the upgrade to Shop-Script 7 will be free of charge.
* * *
If something goes wrong when installing the update, please try clearing cache. In the Installer app, go to Settings > Clear cache. In most cases, it automatically fixes all kinds of issues. If that doesn't help, please contact customer support — we'll see what went wrong and how to fix.
Mobile app for iOS and Android to enable convenient store management on the go
- Viewing of order and product lists
- Push notifications on new orders
- Last month sales report with store's main parameters: CAC, ARPU, LTV, ROI
- Editing of product prices and stock level quantities
- Adding of new products
- Uploading of product photos directly from a smartphone.
- System level support for accepting new orders from external sources in addition to those received from ordinary online storefronts
- Product widgets "Buy" and "Add to cart" allowing you to publish and sell your products on any external websites or blogs
- Additional filtering by sales channels in "Orders" and "Reports" screens.
Advanced stock level control
- Points of sale and warehouses: new setting to enable or disable visibility for each of your stocks in the storefront
- Virtual stocks: free grouping of stocks with the option to assign them a priority for product stock update
- Advanced rules for stock updates: by customer region, selected shipping method, or other conditions, which can also be defined by plugins; in the previous versions auto stock updates could be set up only by storefront
- Product transfers between stocks for easily moving products from one stock to another by using intermediate status "On its way"
- Printing of transfer-related documents (implemented by plugins).
- "Drill down" feature to view detailed statistics for individual segments in the main sales reports; e.g., filtered by individual traffic source, UTM campaign, or region; in the detailed view mode, complete list of orders included in the selected segment is displayed
- Easily viewable comparison of all segments in the main report chart
- In-stock assets based on purchase prices.
Push notifications on new orders in your browserComing Summer 2016
- New quick product editing mode for updating prices and stock quantities for individual SKUs on category listing pages without opening individual product-editing screens
- Attaching of YouTube and Vimeo videos to products to be displayed in products' main photo galleries in the storefront and are included in the Schema.org and Open Graph markup of product pages
- Countdown timer for promo cards in the home page: simply enter the expiration date and time to start the timer
- New beautiful templates for email notifications on order actions
- Bulk printing of printable documents for multiple selected orders
- Dynamic product sets with "compare at" prices specified for products' default SKUs
- Order search by shipping tracking ID
- System-level support for registering payment transactions received from external sources with the option of their post-processing and the merging of "unsettled" orders
- Multiple backend user interface improvements and bug fixes.
* * *
Read more about Shop-Script 7 at http://7.shop-script.com
Good news! We have finalized the connection of Webasyst Cloud to anti-DDOS filters provided by DDOS-GUARD company.
This system change may require additional setup for your domains linked to Webasyst Cloud. Note that for all domain names registered via Webasyst, as well as those using DNS server ns.you-online-dns.net, all necessary setup has been completed by Cloud staff. If all your linked domains use this DNS server, then you do not need to do anything extra, your websites will continue working as usual.
How to find out whether additional setup is required for your domain
Enter your domain name linked to Webasyst Cloud on the WHOIS lookup page and run the search.
View the names of DNS servers ("Name Servers") on the results page:
If you have different DNS (name) servers than those shown in the picture above, then change your domain settings as described below.
What must be changed
For domain names linked to Webasyst Cloud and using their own DNS servers, log into your account on the registrar's website and specify the following DNS server values:
This change must be accomplished until April 15, otherwise your domain names will stop responding and your websites will become unavailable. Should this change be made until the specified date, no interruption in your websites operation will take place.
Still have questions?
To receive additional information, please contact our support team via your Customer Center.
We are announcing the next major update for Shop-Script: In May 2016 we shall release Shop-Script 7! Quite a few new great features will be added to the product:
- iOS and Android based mobile apps for administrator and couriers
- Sales channels
- Widgets for selling on any website
- Advanced stock level control
- And much more!
The price of a Shop-Script 7 license after the release in the middle of May will be $399.
The upgrade for Shop-Script 6 licenses will be available for additional payment of $100. This special price will remain valid until May 31, 2016. After that date, the upgrade price will grow to $150 per license. Use this link to pre-order the license upgrade: https://www.webasyst.com/my/buy/shop7
If you have purchased Shop-Script 6 after January 1, 2016, then the upgrade will be available to you free of charge. So, if you have been planning to buy a Shop-Script license, it is now a good moment to do so, because by simply ordering Shop-Script 6 you will also receive Shop-Script 7 at no additional cost.
The upgrade will be free for all online stores hosted in Webasyst Cloud!
Read more about this update on promo website 7.shop-script.com