New price for Shop-Script 5May 15, 2013
Effective June 1, 2013, the base price of Shop-Script 5 will be increased from $299 to $329.
This update of the product's price is based on its current functionality, further development perspectives, wide opportunities provided by the Webasyst framework, upcoming release of the Webasyst addon store, as well as our analysis of competitive shopping cart solutions available on the Internet. We believe that the price of $329 will better reflect the product's general value.
Here is what we are planning to release within next updates of Shop-Script 5:
- advanced setup of contact fields to request different registration fields from individual and corporate customers;
- new design themes ;
- shipping rate calculation modules for integration with FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS online services ;
- Google Checkout, PayPal Express Checkout, and other payment modules which are already available in the previous version, WebAsyst Shop-Script;
- option to filter report data by individual storefronts, order sources, or selected period of time ;
- external API to access Shop-Script 5 data.
We are now also working on the upcoming release of our application store, which will offer many useful addons for Shop-Script 5 created by third-party developers: design themes, payment and shipping modules, and various useful plugins.
Note that the cost of upgrade from WebAsyst Shop-Script to Shop-Script 5 ($249), hosted version of Shop-Script 5 ($19.99/mo.), and discounts applicable for purchase of multiple licenses will remain unchanged.
Take this opportunity to buy Shop-Script 5 before May 31, 2013 at $299!